Oh boy do I need a new phone! I have one of those junk Tmobile Blackberry Pearl phones that can't get any reception in my area how crappy is that!
Once I got home from school I started my search for a brand new phone. As I was browsing around a popup advertising was flashing "Want To Buy Phone" I was extremely curious and clicked on the ad.
The ad brought me to one of those "free" iPhone offers, I read over the requirements to get my hands on a brand new Apple iPhone and it seem pretty simple. All I had to do was complete three offers and walah! Brand new iPhone for me!
I did some more research on the iPhone and found a great blog that talked about all sort of phones. I recommend any who want to buy phone to check it out.
But after reading through some reviews and spec of the iPhone. I finally found out that the iPhone was only available with the AT&T service!
Just my luck...I guess I won't be getting "more bars" anytime soon...lol!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
I Want To Buy a Phone?
Labels: want to buy phone
Posted by BookieMonster at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment