It finally happen, I got my first pimple! It just so happen to be in the worst place possible, in the middle of my forehead. It's not as bad as it look but I hope this is the last one I'll ever get. I really don't want to breakout and have to hide my face during the whole summer.
This acne problem could be come a big deal. Late last night I was watching an episode of Kim Possible and started flipping the channels because of the commercials and I just so happen to land on a informerical on getting rid of acne, I heard of this brand of acne before and base the informerical there is some very popular celebrities who are using them.
The acne product is called Proactive. Yeah, I know you probably have seen their informercial before. After watching the whole program on Proactive, it look pretty simple to actually try it myself. I'm wondering if they'll provide a proactive acne guide when you purchase their acne prevention set.
My current problem is I don't have a credit card. Think I'll ask my mom tomorrow, she'll understand why I really need this teenage life-saving acne creme hehehe!
Monday, June 9, 2008
OMG Acne Problems
Posted by BookieMonster at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment