After taking a shower this morning, I noticed there was a bunch of hair clogging up my drain. I started getting scared, thinking I'm going bald!
I tried to not let it bother me in school but I had to find out; could a young teenage girl like me go bald? I did my research a found out that regular use of certain hair dye or bleach could increase hair loss in the future but no where on the net I read a teenage like me could start losing hair this soon in her life!
I then started to research how to prevent hair loss and was looking for any sort of hair loss herbal remedies that could help me in the long run. I figure going all natural should help slow down the process because anymore chemicals could actually increase hair loss.
After looking around on the internet, I figured out that I should be stressing so much on my hair loss because if you think about. I always start to shed some hair during the summer because it so damn hot here and I just a year routine!
I guess I'm stress out for no reason...lol!
until next time!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Am I Going Bald?
Labels: hair loss herbal remedies
Posted by BookieMonster at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment