Hey...I have an exciting news! My mama just told me that I'll be having a little baby sister on the way. It's exciting and scary at the same time but I'll managed.
Wanna know what's funny? I thought my mother was getting fat but she actually pregnant. It's a good thing I didn't open my mouth, she would have been mad. I really would like to help out my mom during her pregnancy and I've been researching on pregnancy body pillows.
I've heard that these pregnancy pillows works like a charm and really relieve the stress on the back from the pressure of the baby in the tummy.
I didn't know there were so many different types of pregnancy pillows available. I'll have to keep on researching to find the perfect pregnancy pillow for my mom.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
New Sister On The Way
Posted by BookieMonster at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment