Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Biggest Headache In The World

For some reason I have the biggest headache in the world right now and thought if I blog about it I could get it off my mind. I hope I'm not getting sick because that would totally suck!

I'm gonna pop some Advil and watch a little MTV and see if I could fall asleep and wake up a new person without this stupid freaking headache.

BTW I was watching the Discovery channel earlier and there were these tourist who went tubing in Laos...not sure where that country is but boy did that look like fun! The river was huge and that stop on along the river, where they had make-shift bars to chill and drink. Once they were done, they just kept of floating done the river.

One day I'll love to go tubing in Laos...that would be awesome!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Job Search