Today wasn't a good day. First off I woke up late and didn't have any breakfast and everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When I got to school I picked up the wrong school bag from the bus, everyone was yelling for some reason and only after the fact I notice they were yelling because I grabbed someone else school bag :( I had the most boring lecture in science class today, something about comets and asteroids? I was so out of zoned I had to be the lucky girl to picked to answer a question which I had no clue to and made up an answer that was totally wrong! I don't anyone cared, because everyone was spaced out too!
So I'm in my computer class right now, bored as hell and decided to blog while I'm at it. I can't wait until school is over.
Note to self: This blogging is becoming addicting...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I Hate School
Posted by BookieMonster at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment