Hehehehe today was such a fun day, a couple of friends and I went to the river by our house and went tubing. The weather is starting to warm up now and it's a perfect time to hit the river. The only thing I hate about tubing is walking back up the road to my house, sometimes you're having to much fun tubing that you'll forget how far you have gone down the river!
There were a bunch of other kids from school that were also tubing, think they were seniors. They also had another tube with a cooler in it (it probably had beer in it). I wonder how would it feel to be drunk floating down a river, I would think you get a little sea sick or should I say "river sick" hehehehe.
oh wellz another fun day has gone and past...until again!
-Del
Monday, May 12, 2008
Tubing Down The River
Posted by BookieMonster at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment